วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

3 things that all have a draw


Some may doubt that we will rise to the top of the draw how. Today, there are three principles that I have used and use the momentum to ensure that this is the third of a cartoonist's line of work or travel, it is not difficult anymore. I read it. Is a brief summary. Take a good read. It may be that you will be inspired.

Head


I need a head. Our task is to develop what we used to think.
We are a kind style. Which approach is the work of people like us. How we do it well. What we do not have.


Hand

Is doing. We have embarked on. Will it be better or how to act.
Hand is to try to try to observe it. Practice makes it better. No one thought to draw it. I drew up quickly.




Heart

Finally, as a matter of the heart. I have a passion for drawing manga. I will not do this. That must be like. What is the favorite. What we do next. Do not feel tired. I could do it again, but I want to draw our activities.




Of course, we may not succeed, but believe that the cartoon. If we can use this as it will make our third successful and happy life for sure I was Head Hand Heart where it is. I found it to be.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น