วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Painting sea water


Watercolor painting adds more detail. After two ago we trained to be familiar with different techniques. But this is only my second training only. That's just an example. I do not exercise more regularly so I always make it to the left. It's like a new start.

The prototype for this post.

The paper stretched on a wooden board and then wait for the paper to dry my tense work easier.


From the pictures. For the body image of the topics that have come through.The same principle. But from my pencil. Because it is close at hand. But the picture is a thin line as possible. But I tend to be tough. I have to be very careful.

Paint the sky. I chose a wet on wet technique. This means that one can use another technique as well. If the wet on wet. Color to paint the color you are ready. And should squeeze paint from tubes. Wait for the channel without water. I have a short time to painting immediately.


I used orange, pale blue below. The color of the sun. I came to the sea.

For painting trees. I would add that there are far more trees. The group behind the tree coloring sparse. And the color of the sky and with the atmosphere.

Wait for the colors of the trees. I do not want to paint it confluence with the tree coloring pages to the next step. I came down to the rock face. The bluish-gray color. The pale orange glaze.

Sand the front

Back to the top before painting trees. That leaves a lot to see. The eyes are the same way. To the weight of the green zone. Insert a small orange and green to stand out from too.


The amount of detail in the sections which are mainly used on dry, wet rocks and trees and sand and shadow reflected in the water.

Reflection in the water is a mirror, but it will fade. What color to paint rocks. You can use it in the reflection as well. But thin. And not clear enough.
Keep work areas tidy. Completed.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น