วันอังคารที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Drawing on the sand


Art is a wonderful thing. I have to be creative. A doctor who has studied art. It will be a physician to be creative. Or an engineer, I have a new idea.

Principles of art. I have to use it. I think that our country can not progress. Because parents are focused on the study. The left hemisphere to the children's art classes will have both creativity. Emotion and reason. Next, we are not only in the production of clothing by the Foreign submitted. We are an invention of the self. Or the vehicle itself. Not just parts car ".


The painting with sand. Can learn from the Internet and then gradually learn to think creatively. Converted to the appropriate equipment. By combining the story. Convey emotion. During which to draw. Hands down, the weight light and shadow far distance is amazing.


Before drawing with sand. Require drawing skills. I do not have to draw well. I believe that art is everywhere. Do not leave even a dress. When I paint with sand. I try to keep as simple as possible. No other material can. Use a light sand. And music to convey emotion. The most difficult is to think of a theme.


Have a good understanding of the use of sand. Like a horse. I understand horses. I was sitting on the sand for a long time. I can not control. Every grain of sand is swept into a shape I do.

First, there must be clarity in the drawing. If he was not sure. People will understand. Test whether this is what the children first.


It was fun to draw. Or animation also. I put some clouds in a remote and every detail has meaning. I wanted to create their own unique works. I was lucky that I got to work I want to do.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น