วันศุกร์ที่ 28 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Tulip painting


Tulip Watercolor painting


Using this technique, we will apply the adhesive masking film which is the color that we want to leave the white of the paper. Used in our work. The glue that smells like a used rubber, casting it. Only our water smell stronger than rubber.

This prototype

1. Position overview of all elements and details

2. Draft finished. To see that a group of tulips. If you want to be painted white except the flowers are difficult to match with the turbine we use to paint the desired masking film. Glass shaft, then take a dip or in other ways. Glass for soap or shampoo to dip at first. Then dip the masking film.

But I try to use latex paint look. Never tried it.
Wait for the paint dry.

3. Mostly wet on wet painting technique. Apply water to go. I do not see the rhythm of the water too wet. Do not get too wet to paint or not.


4. The orange and blue, ultramarine blue mixed with purple.

5. Using Tissue Paper from the lining in the cloud that you want to do.

6. Drawing a tree on the back. We want the tree after it is painted like the sky is dry. Do not forget the green + yellow ochre with blue inserts. It has the atmosphere.

7. Down water's at the all tulips 


8. down green, medium green to dark green with purple. Yellow orange. Spread to different parts of the four runs.
At this point, I have not thrown it on the sky.

How to paint or draw a picture. But it is a technique.


9. I color my flowers dried. Go back to the first wind turbine used on dry, wet it.

10. I took the rubber out. It is tough, but it works quite well. Gently remove the rubber off the paper carefully. At times it seemed a little paint first. It's a bit sticky. I kept that long?


Remove rubber successfully.

11. I keep all the details. For example, a group of tulips. Fill light gray, yellow, orange, purple flowers. Green leaves, some finished over a sloppy job.

Several months. This painting still haunts me every day.


It remains in my heart. I try to draw it once. Into this.
But it was not as pleasant as possible. This is now.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น