วันเสาร์ที่ 29 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Art


Watercolor painting using debar marking


Today, let's draw the marking.

We see that it must have been debar?

1). Watercolor is transparent. Many people believe that drawing a clear view to the nature of some of the properties of color. Thus marking the milestone with a drawing. Small branches, small pole. And many other works easier.

2). Work much easier. But it's time to paint marking.

Illustration


1. When we finished, we had a draft marking paint brush dipped into a soap or shampoo, then dipped marking Sun Male pick apart a little at me. Not every part of the image. Then dried for about 15 minutes.

2. The following steps are the same steps that I feel as if I did not do this. I do not go to the next step. The water began to paint on the paper plate to the second round to thoroughly wet the paper. Paint the sky and the trees in the back first. The color of the object. It will mess up the outside does not matter. Easier to see that we are working on the marking.

3. I deal with a dry finish and trees behind the house with wet on dry techniques.  try to go see the old tricks I see.

pictures Coloring


4. From coloring to coconut clearly if we do not keep the color. We do not have any coconut leaves light natural-looking images.

5. When we add the leaves to the back of the finger, then rub off the green marking paint coating the diluted water. Enamel paint is a light thing to the ground as little as possible.

6. I return to the ground. Most of them are truncated.

7. Detailed parts and so on. I feel that drawing from the back to front order and can not estimate the weight easier and it certainly has been drawing a lot of it has to go back. Of this is to try it. If Moore can not develop very slowly.

8. Put some water into the picture is to bright.


I'm done. I have very deep. The process is similar in many past.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น