วันอังคารที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Paint


Painting color water lotus


I draw a lotus. The lobe complex. The body is important. But it does not mean that everything must be the same. As usual overview. Where strange eccentric lobe. We can solve by adding or reducing some of the petals. Natural shape of the solution is quite good.

1. After completing the paper.
I started sketching. From the same perspective as before. The position of each object (red) in which I use mostly oval. When overall. The core of the lotus (blue) because it is tilted. Time to put the details in the next step will be a mistake to draw a lotus love.

2. The petals are divided by the model (yellow) after this process, then we can separate the cloves easier.

The finished and painted it. The wood color is not very dirty.


I want to tell you that this is the new color. Unlike the prototype. This is intended to be viewed lightly. The intensity of the image was to lose weight ever.

3. Beginning of the wet over wet techniques. I will set the mood of the color of light (violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, red rainbow that i) the number of large drainage by Phu. To the entire sheet. Mixed purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, pink + drain into the picture. Allowing four runs.

The paint is faded and only me.
If you are too heavy handed. The dark color is a color of real objects is opaque to me.

4. The first step is to paint it.
Note that the range of flowers, because I want some bright colors. Thus the only thin. Wait for it all to dry.

Wet on wet technique. Difficult to control


Technique is to wet it down slightly. So we have more time to decide. Canson paper, but I was working with a dry fast as well.


I also noticed that people who train new people. As I think of another is not a plan before you begin. This is a good opportunity.
That consciousness and meditation. Watercolor error and error free.

5. The details behind it. Purple, blue water use. Inhibition with orange thread. This technique is used on dry, wet it. This is a little more brown.

6. The Detailed on the lotus.

Near completion. Take the distortion on it.

7. At this overview will be added to the front where the rear right thing to do.

Completed as a way to bring it to me. As always, how much more will it be like a lotus before. Then the background color will be the one without a color that I can not do no wrong to me.

I do not think the last one to finish drawing. This may be a dozen or more times to draw 3-4. It was a pleasure. And that's not uncommon.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น