วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Watercolor


Watercolor landscape painting

In this use only two colors. The purple, blue and yellow ochre.
         Before I start with a sketch.


1.The horizon before (blue) along with the mountain (pink) I do not think the line is wavy or just to keep the details of the border to make it crooked. If it is not crooked little then. But do not make too much bending or flexible nature quite a lot. This is my view.

Position the rocks in front of it (yellow).

Followed by the coconut trees (green).

2.I usually prepare it using colored pencils on the color scheme of red, blue, or maybe there are some pencil if it is close at hand. It will outline the lightest. The dirty work is minimal.


3.Detail before painting. I think it is down to the structure. It can be difficult to resolve.

4.The first painting I intend to cut out the profile of the cloud. Color palettes for a total of three singles. The first is a violet blue. Purple, blue + yellow ochre.
I see that purple and yellow ochre the tone is too little time to mix it Yellow ochre. Put enough water. Not thick, not too thin.
I was just a rough estimate. The amount of color and water. This may be carried over to the desired sheet.


5.The three colors and then. Tilt the board slightly. Deep purple shades of blue from the start of the thread are not smooth. Glass is the color it is responsible for. I do not rub or spread the paper. This will cause a stain. Enough to match the colors to change, then we need to continue to dip and then paint it. If it is clear Phu. Glass of water and wipe it dry. As not to dilute the colors are mixed. What is startling is that the way the colors of the sky.

6.Before acting on the truth. Experiments on a small piece of paper before me. To the course.


7.Wait for a dry sky. The same color. But this time when the water is less than clear. Ran into a mountain range. Will be drawn from the beginning. I do not like the original colors. In the color black. I made ​​a brown tone. This is a matter of faith that we will come out to the media to add or change color. Which stems from the fact that we do often see the work of others much. I like this I do not like the color so much that is not covered. And to exercise control, and understand a lot more water. The use of only two colors.


8.Same color but less than the previous step. The rocks in the front.

Finally, add coconut ended each step should wait for the paint to dry before it.
Besides, we will practice mixing colors. Also speaking to the drawing. This is the most important in painting landscapes. No details can be seen in the picture at all. We use color to create a dimensional weight. And more interesting.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น