วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dok Bua Tong


Painting Acrylic Dok Bua Tong 


The second piece is my step by step for this task more difficult than ever. Especially in front of the flowers.

I painted this in size 30x40 cm., Such as the colors used are the galleria, rowney, josanja, artcreation.

That was during the trial, each brand would be yes. It took me some color as primer. Which color is better, it is not the end.

1. The body image. It is centered vertically. The landscape before me. The position more easily.
- Then start dividing line of each mountain. A large group. I do not have the details. Flowers in front of a group. The structure is included as well. I did not paint the car because I have a natural emotion.

- Then on the picture to enter the details here. The way the body is not always the case. Individual to practice the skill. I find that we do not. Do not be so serious that it was only me. But for me, it is the main form, then the details together.

-  I like my body-colored wood. I finished the outline I used acrylic paint on blue. A simple mixture of water. I cut all the parts. Can be seen clearly.

2.  Started painting the sky before (because it's a great color cover zone. But one can draw from the first page I was) I cerureane blue + violet + white mixed into the first two slots are white. The white box less. What is the dark and light zones of the sky.
- The cloud. I omitted it.


3.  Mixed white and more. I painted the clouds. I will not detail it. To be the first to see the dimensions.
- Use cerureane blue + violet + white slightly. Paint a mountain range.
- Less is more mixture. What in the mountains near the other. And drainage at the past. The paint is water-friendly. Then you can get into the crevices of the canvas colors more easily.
- Do not forget to light in one eye (see the step by step acrylic paint on the sea).

4.  I made ​​to the mountain front. I look and feel as the original full details. I used to be blue, phthalo blue + burnt sienna but put a little water. The dark color of the painting to make it easier to see the overall picture (this one is not for me).

5.  A green phthalo green + yellow ochre Coloring Page yellow ochre the mountain, more by reducing or increasing the intensity of the color switch on the water. Some thick paint. Some light relief.

6. Paint the green mixed with the sample 5.
The flowers are followed by yellow ochre the shadows. And yellow are in the right light.
I painted a gray ground Road.


7. We finished put a foundation on face
. put a foundation on face will give us an overview of the color and weight of the images easier. If we mix the colors as close to the original color. The second round we will store it much easier.
- From the profile of the cloud. Dried using the same color. (See the step by step acrylic paint on the sea), using blue, purple + white too. The paint dry first. Then repeated until the desired color. add white + white, orange, yellow is the color of light.

- The term of the mountain next to the blue + white and purple. Find it. Which is the brightest. Coloring page from time to time. Add it to the green. The principle would be the term. Take a look at my picture. Back to overview 3-4 draw at the same pace, do not make an effort.

- The way it is used regularly. I will draw a picture we're drawing in over two and a mirror. We will see that we are back on the drawing. This will give us a unique view of the images. We see that the error is small and the point where you break more easily blurred my vision. We are not normal, probably because we used to see. With image we draw from the start, so I do not see the downside.

8. Detailed in the following. Must master it (if you like) green on the mountains are the details for a touch of phthalo green + white light. Some are blue, purple + white.
The following is a mountain back roads are of little yellow ochre + white paint, especially at the top is very light. This will be very bright.


9.  Mountains green on the right. Detail using phthalo green + yellow ochre + white parts.
-  Field of flowers in front of all road users in the yellow ochre + white light.

10. Flowers foreground. Just close your eyes to the light. I took it to a dark green to a whole new level. To give more dimension. The more weight that much. And a further dimension to the visual appeal. In particular, it should focus on the object in front of it.
- Detailed steps. I used to intensity and color. The addition of a little water. I do not.

11. Use Soft green . Written appearance of the leaves. This is the hard part for me. To look at the flowers. And the weight of some heavy brush, press it lightly. Some overlapping leaves some big some small.
To cause tempo of leaves that are not too rigid. Paint on paper before you begin to practice true.

12. The coloring leaves. I need to do the lotus flower in the yellow ochre paint in the shadows. Pollination of flowers is also detailed here.
- Only yellow. The light was focused on the flowers. And just like the flower leaves, with a small flower. Flowers in groups overlap to see that yellow is the color of the light and thin. One can not paint with a dark drown. We'll paint the rest of it will come around.

13. Detailed flowers ahead by more attention to the lighting in the picture I used yellow ochre + burnt sienna, but I beat the dark too. Now we come to again.

14.  Edited by too deep a yellow ochre rounded down to it, the yellow down. I painted it over again to bright colors over it. I was featured. I repeat it again for 2 rounds on both light and shadow.

- In this section you have to complete the whole picture. I knew from the start that the amount of detail. I was not satisfied with it. But it is not always correct. I want to see first snapshots. Can not be solved repeatedly.

15. In this section is now complete.
- I go back from the clouds. I paint to give it more light.
- The mountains, the colors are dull. Purple and more. I used blue Padๆ down.
- Mountain road after a little light zone. I will have more details.
- Composed of the road much clearer.
- The green mountains on the right. Add to Violet Blue. It has the atmosphere of the big picture.
- The front street. Add light zone as well.
- Flower Front groups big yellow flower color is white again. And do not forget to add lavender flowers to the group page. What color is harmonious overall picture.


Abstract

- The techniques used to make the blend remains the same dry brush method. This is an easy one to take it any other way. I feel that this kind.
- I noticed that the paint surface is dark and chose the mostly drained weight. Light weight with me.
If we paint the weights that I was very close. The amount of detail we added just the right light. I finish more quickly.
- If you want a bright color. I dithered back and forth too.
- If you want to focus on the light. Too much water, then I will Colour of four conifers. Must be new. The colors are very intense.


This is the only way to close your eyes to light (see the step by step acrylic paint on the sea).

Picture 1. Was not original.
Figure 2. Eyes look the same light as I can see.
Picture 3. Trying to determine the weight and color into the space. And still do not have any details.

Feedback or comments that are useful to have it published


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น