วันเสาร์ที่ 29 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

art painting



 The oil painting Virtual people

1. An oil painting on canvas size 30x40 cm. Both this hair color. It with light purple. Then wait for it to dry for about one day of work may be taken from some discolouration.
This is quite urgent. The first four sites. This figure is down. I usually do not draft a sketch straight on to the canvas. I draw on paper first. Then copied to the canvas again. I do not like to see the body. Dirt before painting (this is my personal preference. But if one were to sketch directly onto your canvas. Recommend the use of wood in the form it would take a blue, red or whatever color. Choose a color as close to the whole picture. Do not use pencil. I painted it on. Oil from oil to dissolve the dirt pencil sketch I had to come to work later) draft finished. I used acrylic paint on. Pale brown water all vessels. Our purpose is to oil. This is a solid color. Color to remove the body until it is not visible. I use acrylic paint on. The drying process will start following it. But I would not use any oil. I cut out just enough to be easily seen. But not too dark or out. So the actual color. May be overwritten several times.


2. I mix colors using shades of yellow. Before looking into the shadows, leaving that part of the light is too dark a color is mixed with linseed oil, but this works for now. I used the oil mixture to dry faster. It will tell me how to use it.

3. I really do not remember the color. The mix progresses. Sorry excuse for a new page. The tone is light or dark before, but this one is one of my skills. But the tone is because I do not clean Phu. The colors are not distorted. One can feel the ground before or after the face. Your clothes before. I like the color. But the key is to keep out light.

4. Along with dark shades on my face.


5. Along with hair and clothing down to the other before it. The tone and the weight to be detailed. In the past I used to Phu it all about the numbers 8-10 down flat.

6. Blend colors on this important step. This could be good or bad thing. I need to stop and recognize the dithered. When we see that to be available. Not smooth so the paint will be mixed together until thick and rot

7. mix color and well done. We will then see that tone the body. Now, to add color, or to reduce it where it is now. I added a green tint to it anchors the tone of the face.

8. Mix with my oil paint drying process begins and then it starts to dry. Eyes, ears, nose, mouth, my profile, but I do not use. Would have to wait awhile to dry or damp, then add To see if it can keep the details yet. For example, we want to increase the brightness of the face, but when added to it. Color space to dry and mix with a new color that we rely on. Makes no difference to the outcome or the like. I should wait before it. I will not waste my time. May be first Should be Standard Color before. Also detailed in the section before it.

9. Less detailed so I now have to cool it. Color is a matter of individual taste preferences. It takes time, trial and error. Into finished parts that with my background. We base with light purple in the first step. It would be easier to paint. Do not worry if you see a white canvas emerged.

10. I see it. I have done the spray coating has dried on. Help to live the same color. And it last longer.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น